BOAT REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY JUNE 15. ALL BOATS MUST HAVE A NEW WOODLAND SPRINGS BOAT STICKER DISPLAYED NO LATER THAN JUNE 30. ANY BOAT NOT DISPLAYING A NEW STICKER ON JULY 1 WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE BOAT STORAGE AREAS ON THE EAST AND WEST BOAT STORAGE AREAS OF WOODLAND SPRINGS.
Residents and guests of Woodland Springs are welcome to enjoy the 46.24 acres of spring-fed lake, which is a community treasure. Man, wind, and electric powered watercraft are welcome. Gasoline or Diesel powered watercraft are strictly prohibited.
2016 Lake Survey
In 2016, the WS Board elected to conduct a survey of Woodland Lake. The previous survey was conducted in 1984 and a lot has changed in 20 plus years.
The survey, which was conducted by Aquatic Control, was designed:
- To understand the health of our ecosystem and erosion impact
- To identify, plan, and budget for any corrective actions that may be required to protect and preserve our neighborhood asset
Woodland Lake Bathymetric Map
For residents who would like to have a poster or print made of the Bathymetric Map (preview below), you can access the large image file below (67 MB). The image file will support large format printing.
WATERCRAFT Storage (Common Areas)
Residents are welcome to store their registered watercraft at either of our private beach areas. See reference red pins on map. Homeowners are responsible for securing their watercraft. The neighborhood is not responsible for watercraft theft or damage.
Lake Woodland is a private lake to be used by Woodland Springs residents. All watercraft used on the lake must be registered and tagged with a Woodlands Springs registration sticker.
This process and updated registration stickers (2018) helps the HOA to preserve this important community asset and personal property of our residents.
Registration Process (7 - 10 Days)
- Complete the registration form below, which allows residents to register multiple watercraft
- Completed registrations are routed to and verified by our management company (Kirkpatrick)
- Watercraft registrations are assigned by lot number (residents with multiple watercraft will have the same registration number)
- Watercraft registration stickers will be mailed to residents within 7 - 10 business days
- Residents need to affix the registration sticker to the port side bow of each watercraft (left side, facing forward)